List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    [QGIS-Developer] Temporal Controller / MDAL / NetCDF PR #48942
From:       Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer <qgis-developer () lists ! osgeo ! org>
Date:       2022-07-28 7:46:09

Hi Dev's,

anybody interested in Temporal Controller / MDAL / NetCDF is able to give some input \
at

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/49283

so it won't get 'stale' ?

My issue [0] is that the temporal controller number of steps seems to be 'off by one' \
when loading NetCDF's.

But I'm not sure if this should be fixed as in my PR, or if that should be done in \
other place(s). (before trying to fix all tests, it would be nice to have a 'go' for \
the actual fix first)

Thanks for any help,

Richard Duivenvorode

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/48942