List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    [Qgis-developer] New set of Icons for QGIS Files
From:       Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-28 18:59:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have been working on a set of Icons for QGIS File formats. Until now,
this is what I got:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18je40eidwz75yr/Icons_p_QGIS.png?dl=0

Opinions?

If there's no one against it, I would like to make a pull request to add
them to QGIS code, but I don't know what else is needed to do so that QGIS
installer associates those icons to the corresponding files for each
Operating System.

Also, I would like to create smaller versions of the Icons to improve their
readability when shown in small size. But I'm not sure how to do it.
For windows I can make an ICO file with all resolutions inside. But for
Linux, I believe the several sizes must be in different folders in
the /usr/share/icons/hicolor folder. No Idea how Mac works.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto
--