List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    [Qgis-developer] Again about Processing (SEXTANTE) tickets
From:       Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-28 12:44:21

Hi all,

two days ago ticket #8510 [0] about moving Processing tickets to QGIS redmine
was closed. As I can see, now processing is subproject of the QGIS project.

But seems it still separate project and not accessible from main QGIS redmine.
Moreover, there is a new category "processing" (with only one ticket in it)
under QGIS redmine. For me this is much more confusing now: category under
QGIS redmine (maybe it should be renamed to "Processing" to be consistent
with other categories?) and separate bugtracker.

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8510

--
Alexander Bruy