List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-developer] Proportionnal point for polygon
From:       Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-28 16:39:45

On Wed, 2011-12-28 at 16:55 +0100, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do I need to fill a bug report?

given the answer of the developer (Martin)

"The centroid fill does not consider size scale field. I am not sure
right now whether this could be added easily, since technically we are
speaking about a "fill" symbol which does not have a "size" property."

you may want to file a feature request ticket.

cheers

-- Giovanni --