List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    RE: RE: [Qgis-developer] Contour plugin crashes
From:       Chris Crook <ccrook () linz ! govt ! nz>
Date:       2010-03-31 17:52:47

Thanks silvio

I've run this on windows XP without any problem .. I don't have Vista so can't check \
on that.

I guess the most likely reason is that there is some incompatibility between the \
DLL's of the python modules that are imported and Qgis.

Are you using OsGeo4W? And did you use that to install the missing python modules.  I \
have found that that distribution works for me...

Cheers
Chris