List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    R: RE: [Qgis-developer] Contour plugin crashes
From:       "silvio.pioli () tin ! it" <silvio ! pioli () tin ! it>
Date:       2010-03-31 14:19:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ok, I'm sorry you are right.
My OS is Windows Vista Home edition. As I 've already said, the version of Qgis is \
1.4.0. And, when I said the program crashes, I meant Qgis. Qgis doesn't start, the \
only thing I know is I got the Windows Error Dialog with:

 "Nome evento problema:    BEX  (Name event)
  Nome applicazione:    qgis.exe  (Name application)
  Versione applicazione:    0.0.0.0 (Version)
  Timestamp applicazione:    4b4a2d91
  Nome modulo con errori:    StackHash_6e31   (Module name with errors)"

Probably the crash happens when the plugin loader try to load this particular plugin.