List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-developer] getting single quote error in
From:       Borys Jurgiel <borysiasty () aster ! pl>
Date:       2009-08-26 6:28:03

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 24 sierpnia 2009 o 20:22:06 Jamie Adams napisaƂ(a):
> Hello all,
>
> I've been getting this error over the last couple weeks when build qgis
> from svn trunk, and now the 1.2 release branch.  It's easy to fix, I just
> edit ui_qgsplugininstallerbase.py by hand.  I haven't seen anyone else
> complaining about it, so I'm wondering if it's just my system.  I'm using
> Ubuntu 8.04.

Hi,
This file is created during building. Maybe the the problem is that its source
file (qgsplugininstallerfetchingbase.ui) was saved in newer Designer (AFAIR in
KDE 4.2 @ Ubu 8.10) than your pyuic4 (which is building it now). I'll think
about it after the Sunday.