List:       qgis-developer
Subject:    Re: [Qgis-developer] Help needed- grass module inside plugin
From:       Bishwarup Banerjee <bishwarup.banerjee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-17 7:12:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

First of all thank you very much for your reply.

I am not that very conversant in GRASS and QGIS. So it will be really
helpful for me, if you can elaborate your answer a bit more.
Like, Can it be imported like normal QGIS / system libraries? or we need to
do some thing more. Then after importing can we call the functions like
normal function calls?

Presently I am using Grass 6.3. I tried to import but it was giving me no
modules error.

Thank you in advance.

With Regards,
Bishwarup