List:       qemu-discuss
Subject:    Increase speed of qemu
From:       arkkimede <arkkimede () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-06-15 5:15:35

Hi!
I installed qemu on a Windows 10 pc (using Powershell and Scoop).
I do not have administrator password and I can't change boot order (first
usb, second internal hd, etc).
I tried to install a linux box on an external usb hd but qemu is very very
very slow.
Considering my constraints, there is something that I can do to increase
the speed of qemu?
Thank You