List:       qemu-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Qemu-discuss] QtEmu 2.0 - GUI for QEMU
From:       Sergio Carlavilla <carlavilla () mailbox ! org>
Date:       2019-01-31 18:56:15

Hi,

Yes, the benefit of using the Qt framework is that is very portable and MacOS is \
among the supported platforms.

But I don't make the port because I don't have a MacOS.

If you're a programmer, it's very simple, when you find something like \
‘Q_OS_FREEBSD' or ‘Q_OS_LINUX' you need to add ‘Q_OS_MACOS' and make the \
changes for MacOS.

Or, of course, give me a MacOS and I make the port for you :p

Bye, hope this help, if you have any doubt, please send another email.