List:       qemu-discuss
Subject:    [Qemu-discuss] Keyboard not working correctly in spanish from spain in Europe and Altgr not working
From:       José_Antonio_López <joselopezcano () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2018-05-30 19:03:05

Hi,
I think that two versions of file "es" in the keymap section are needed. I suposse \
that in southamerica keyboard layout is not equal to the spain (in Europe) layout. It \
is easy to solve because the version of this file in last december was working well \
in Spain (europe). Maybe two versions are needed like in portuguese language. Key \
AltGr is not working at all in my windows machine. I can not make use of the program \
untill this old bug will be corrected. Thanks for your great work.
Best regards.