List:       qemu-discuss
Subject:    [Qemu-discuss] Virtio-net cli parameters
From:       Pradeep Kiruvale <pradeepkiruvale () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-26 15:41:55

Hi All,

I want to add couple of new cli options for the virtio-net driver and use
them inside the
virtio-net driver to throttle the packets. I did go through the code and
did single stepping
using the gdb, but still could not find the place where the virtio-net
parameters are getting
parsed and populated into the virtio-net structures.
Could some one please guide/suggest where to look into, in qemu code base?

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep