List:       qemu-discuss
Subject:    [Qemu-discuss] multiple connection to -qmp
From:       Martin Cerveny <martin () c-home ! cz>
Date:       2015-05-12 19:18:35

Hello.

If i setup -qmp over tcp (eg. "-qmp tcp:1.1.1.1:11111,server,nowait") only the first \
connection is accepted.

1)
Is it possible to setup tcp listener/accept to allow multiple
(paralel, not waiting) connection ?

2)
I try unsuccessful to find any possibility to add -qmp
connection listener to running qemu (over already running -qmp or -monitor).
I successful created chardev but I did not find any command create
-qmp "device" with attached chardev.
Is this api/command missing intentionally or bug or security reason or
something overlooked ?

Thanks for answers, Martin Cerveny

PS: qemu 2.0.2 (with xen 4.5)