List:       qemu-devel
Subject:    [Qemu-devel] Debugging QEMU Exits
From:       Thilak Raj Surendrababu <tsurendra () juniper ! net>
Date:       2013-09-30 22:10:15

Hi All,
I am new to qemu, I am trying to understand virtio_net.
I am seeing a lot of KVM_EXITS due to IO_INSTRUCTION, when I transmit packe=
ts from the guest.
Can you please let me know on how to understand instruction in the guest, w=
hich leads to the KVM exit.
From the /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/trace_pipe, I am able to see the rip whi=
ch leads to exit.
But how do I find, which instruction in the guest lead to the exit?

Thanks
Thilak Raj S