List:       qemu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Qemu-devel] How to try PXA270
From:       "andrzej zaborowski" <balrogg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-30 0:47:24

Hi,

On 29/06/07, Botond Kardos <botondka@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>     Hi,
>     thanks to Andrzej Zaborowski there's now a PXA270 based machine (or
> more precisely 4 machines) in the development branch. Did anybody manage
> to try it out? Is there a test image prepared for the PXA270
> environment? I've tried arm-test-0.2.tar.gz but nothing happened.

Yes, the kernel in this tarball is for the Integrator board.

There are some useful kernel and rootfs images at:
http://pokylinux.org/autobuild/
http://pokylinux.org/releases/
(note: the qemuarm zImages are for Verstile, akita for Akita and spitz
for Spitz).
OpenZaurus and Angstrom distributions also support these PDAs.

A nice piece of information was posted here:
http://butterfeet.org/?p=22

HTH,
Andrzej