List:       qemu-devel
Subject:    [Qemu-devel] loadvm/savevm not working with Win98
From:       Adam Kessel <adam () rosi-kessel ! org>
Date:       2004-06-27 17:03:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Has anyone been successful using loadvm/savevm with recent qemu CVS
versions?  Is there anything more I need to do other than to run

(qemu) stop
(qemu) savevm some_file

and quit out, then later run qemu with the -S switch and

(qemu) loadvm some_file
(qemu) cont

?

When I do this, I just get a blank screen.

On the other hand, if I just stop and cont in the same session, it seems
to work fine.
--=20
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org