List:       pywikipediabot-users
Subject:    Re: [Pywikipedia-l] Anniversary.py has arrived
From:       Bináris <wikiposta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-15 22:22:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Upgraded to v1.0.
New features:
    Supports "all year" lookups besides round anniversaries.
    Has some sample wrappers and commandline parameters.
    Default behaviour changed: existing target pages will be skipped
(primarily
    for sparing time, not for protecting data); overwrite must be forced.
    Gerard's suggestion inserted into a new "todo" section with question
mark. :-)
(That's what I can do for it in the moment.)
Code and documentation, with detailed suggestions for localization:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szerkeszt%C5%91:BinBot/anniversary.py
A sample result:
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:%C3%89vfordul%C3%B3k_kincsest%C3%A1ra/%274,_%279/02-01

Have fun!