List:       pywikipediabot-users
Subject:    [Pywikipedia-l] Three letters codes on Anarchopedia
From:       "Milos Rancic" <millosh () lingvistika ! org>
Date:       2007-12-28 11:59:07

Anarchopedia is using ISO 639-2 (three letters) codes from its
beginning. Two letters codes are generally Apache config hack for
compatibility with Wikipedia (interwiki links also have compatibility
with Wikipedia and they are usually used, even three letters codes
should be used). Long time ago I asked Andre Engels how to change
that, but I forgot how to do that. So, may someone fix it? Here is the
list of the pairs:

ar:ara
id:ind
bs:bos