List:       pywikipediabot-users
Subject:    [pyWikipediaBot-users] Strange message from Korean wiki edits
From:       "Vina Wang" <vwang () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2006-05-25 1:05:54

While working on the Korean wiki (my account is marked as a bot), though the bot get \
through with the edits eventually, I keep on getting the following message. Has \
anyone else seen this before?

I've tried to use the bot account to edit via browser instead, and didn't get any \
error message. The throttle is set at 30 seconds, and I'm logging into Chinese, \
English, Japanese and Korean wikis, so the actual edit rate is once every few \
minutes.

NOTE: Updating live wiki...
Sleeping for 4.7 seconds
Changing page [[ko:ñ?:1504?¬]
Changing page has failed. Retrying.
Getting page to get a token.
Getting page [[ko:?—û“:Sandbox]]
Checked for running processes. 1 processes currently running, including the curr
ent process.
Sleeping for 23.2 seconds
Changing page [[ko:ñ?:1504?¬]
<b>Warning</b>: error_log(/home/wikipedia/logs/spam_blacklist/sb.log) [<a href=
'function.error-log'>function.error-log</a>]: failed to open stream: No such fil
e or directory in <b>/usr/local/apache/common-local/php-1.5/extensions/SpamBlack

Thanks,
-Vina