List:       pythonmac-sig
Subject:    [Pythonmac-SIG] PyCon TX 2006: Early-bird registration ends Dec. 31!
From:       David Goodger <goodger () python ! org>
Date:       2005-12-28 15:10:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Early bird registration for PyCon TX 2006 ends on December 31st,
so there are only a few days LEFT. To register, please visit:

	http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/Registration

You can still register after Dec. 31st, but the cost will go up by
US$65 (US$25 for students).

This year PyCon will feature a day of tutorials before the three days
of regular presentations.  Course outlines for all the tutorials have
been posted; see

	http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Tutorials

All of the PyCon tutorials are still open for new registrations, but
space is limited, and we suspect they'll all be filled up by the time
early-bird registration closes.

Don't forget to book your hotel room, too.  PyCon TX 2006 is being
held at a Dallas/Addison hotel, and we have negotiated a special low
rate:

	http://us.pycon.org/Addison/Hotels

We hope to see you in Texas!

-- David Goodger
   (on behalf of A.M. Kuchling, Chair, PyCon 2006)