List:       pythonmac-sig
Subject:    [Pythonmac-SIG] Carbon goodies?
From:       Chinook <chinook.nr () tds ! net>
Date:       2005-09-25 4:28:18

In trying to get everything I needed in an extended Bash script, I
looked back at one of my Python utilities to see how I determined an
aqua alias and its target.  Bob had told me to import a Carbon.File
module for the task.  So I took a look at Carbon.file and saw, via
help(Carbon.File), quite a few goodies in there.

Anyway, I'm switching back to Python to take another shot at the FS
utility I was working on and wondered what other HFS+ goodies might be
accessible?  I have xattr.

Thanks,
Lee C