List:       python-xml-sig
Subject:    [XML-SIG] License?
From:       fredrik () pythonware ! com (Fredrik Lundh)
Date:       2006-07-11 16:10:27

PHudock at aol.com wrote:

> I'm trying to locate your license.  I've seen other messages that say  it's
> available under the file License, but I cannot find that file.  Is the  license
> for PyXML available online for review?

it's in the tarball.  (if you're not able to download and unpack a tarball, you
won't be able to use library anyway...)

the LICENSE file can also found via the CVS archive:

    http://pyxml.cvs.sourceforge.net/pyxml/xml/LICENCE?view=markup

but you'll have to verify that the text in that document matches the text in the
pyxml release you end up using.

</F>