List:       python-xml-sig
Subject:    [XML-SIG] questions on pyexpat usage - CdataSectionHandler?
From:       anthony () interlink ! com ! au (Anthony Baxter)
Date:       2000-05-31 3:46:17

I'm trying to figure out how to use pyexpat's CdataSectionHandler

If I create small methods and assign them to parser.StartCdataSectionHandler
and parser.EndCdataSectionHandler, they get called correctly, but with no
arguments. How do you retrieve the actual data from the CDATA section?

A DefaultHandler only sees the open and closing CDATA tags, nothing else.

I'd RTFM but there doesn't seem to be a FM. The source was unhelpful...

thanks,
Anthony