List:       python-web-sig
Subject:    [Web-SIG] Python Web Application & Programming Pages
From:       travis+ml-python-web () subspacefield ! org
Date:       2010-07-05 23:41:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

So glad I found this group!  Been looking for a relevant community.

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/python_web_authoring_programming.html

Meant to answer questions such as "what tools should I use?"

Refers to both HTML generation and web app development.

Several weeks of work have gone into it.  Comments/contributions VERY welcome.

HTH,
Travis
--
A Weapon of Mass Construction