List:       python-list
Subject:    Question about gdchart module...
From:       Frederic Quin <frederic.quin () free ! fr>
Date:       2000-11-24 14:58:47

Hi all,

I know that the gdchart module was written in c (there is only a python
interface) but maybe someone knows more about it... I need to know how
is calculate the size of the grid and the size of a bar depending on the
size of the image and the number of bars. This is to create image maps
dynamicly. I can't really know how it is calculated.

Thanks
fred