List:       python-list
Subject:    newbie question
From:       Sidney Langweil <sidneylangweil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-08-01 14:26:13

A Python script invokes a function in another file in the same directory.

I would like to invoke that function without the need for an import.

I think I read that having an empty __init__.py is sufficient.  But it does not seem to work for me.

I'm sure this is obvious to many of you.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sid