On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Robert Kern wrote: > Please consider using a recognized open source license. Your project looks > interesting, but I won't touch it with the current license. > > http://opensource.org/licenses > I agree about the licensing. Many devs won't even evaluate the code for technical merits with an unestablished, unclear, and unfamiliar license like that. The "donate anything" concept is a cute idea, but put the idea in either an informal request if you BSD license the code, or as a condition for a commercial license if you GPL the code. -- Dotan Cohen http://gibberish.co.il http://what-is-what.com -- https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list