List:       python-list
Subject:    getting rpy2 from repository
From:       Stephen Tucker <brown_emu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 10:00:45

Hi all, I have Enthought Python 4.3 installed on my OS X 10.5. When I do $ easy_install rpy2

Searching for rpy2
No matching release version found. Searching for latest development version.
Reading http://www.enthought.com/repo/epd/eggs/MacOSX/10.4_x86/
Please enter credentials to access this repository:
User Name:

Is there a way to point to the original (non-Enthought) repository, or is there a better way?

Thanks very much in advance!

Stephen