List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: Some test fail on my new Python 2.6
From:       "R. David Murray" <rdmurray () bitdance ! com>
Date:       2009-04-07 11:59:00

Sorin Schwimmer <sxn02@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Run 'make test' instead of running them one by one.
>
> I did it *before* going one by one. I then tried individual tests in hope of \
> getting hints of what to look for. Actualy, for the first three tests, the "make \
> test" script commented that it is unusual for them to fail on my platform (linux2).

Oh, yeah, I forgot that bit.

The _tkinter error means you don't have TCL/TK installed.  Not a problem
unless you want to use tkinter.  Unfortunately I forget what your other
errors were.

Can you just post the Skip messages (and any real errors) from the
make test run?  I can run through them quickly for you then, and
then we can focus on the ones that are the real errors.

--
R. David Murray         http://www.bitdance.com