List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: Exec and Scope
From:       "Emanuele D'Arrigo" <manu3d () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 19:10:23

Ahh... before you guys reply: I found the way.

Between you James sounding the horn of alarm and you Rafe pointing me
in the right direction I sorted it out. Eventually I didn't end up
using getAttr but looking into it I learned the difference between

myResult = instance.method()

and

myMethod = instance.method

the latter can be passed as an object for execution inside a function,
i.e.:

def myCommand(inputMethod):
    inputMethod()

myCommand(myMethod)

and that works flawlessly! Thank you guys!

Manu