List:       python-list
Subject:    Selecting multiple directories (TKinter)
From:       Fabian Svara <svara () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-10-31 18:04:24

Hi,

  I'm currently using tkFileDialog.askdirectory() to select a single
directory. I would like to be able to select multiple directories.

  tkFileDialog.askopenfilenames() seems to do this for files.

  What can I do in my situation? Are there alternative classes that
provide file dialogs better suited for my purpose?

Thanks!
  Fabian