List:       python-list
Subject:    embedding and setting the lib path
From:       "Patrick Stinson" <patrickkidd.lists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-03 18:26:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

is there a way to set the interpreter prefix without setting the program
name? If you use python as a static library you will not have a bin dir and
valid program name. I want to set up my app to be able to init the site
using something like C:\ProgramData\Mine\python_blah_blah on windows and
/Library/Application Support/East West/python_blah_blah on mac.

Of course, none of this matters if I can just include all of the required
libs (traceback, site, etc) in the static library, as asked by my  previous
post..

--
Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/