List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: Python web frameworks
From:       BartlebyScrivener <bscrivener42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-23 17:29:38

I'm just learning Django and feeling my way through all of this server
terminology. Where does Django's memcached feature fit into all of
this? When you all speak of start up costs and memory intensive
of that overhead?

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/cache/

I'm probably mixing appliances and oragutans but just curious about
how you experts feel about Django's caching.

rd