List:       python-list
Subject:    overrideredirect and Text widget
From:       Sorin Schwimmer <sxn02 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-09-22 15:07:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi again,

Last afternoon I posted a question regarding the loss of keyboard in an undecorated \
window. Last night I tried again, at home, and the same code worked fine. The \
difference: it failed under (Gentoo) Linux, it succeeded under Win 2000, both running \
Python 2.4.x.

So, I guess, my question now is how to achieve the desired behaviour under Linux?

Thanks for your advice,
Sorin