List:       python-list
Subject:    Re: Using graphviz to visualize trace.py output, anybody?
From:       svenn.are () bjerkem ! de
Date:       2005-11-01 19:55:49

I was originally thinking of piping the output of trace.py into a text
file and then have python massage that text file into a dot file for
graphviz to visualize.

Some formatting is possible with graphviz, but I would expect the graph
to be very dependent on how the program under test runs so I have
little idea what to expect.

I think a counter would be needed to show the progress of the execution
of the program as some parts of code are visited at intervalls.

--
Svenn