List:       python-list
Subject:    Using graphviz to visualize trace.py output, anybody?
From:       svenn.are () bjerkem ! de
Date:       2005-10-30 22:15:34

Hi,

has anybody thought of / already used graphviz to convert the output of
trace.py into a graph? I looked at PyUMLGraph, but 1. PyUMLGraph does
not successfully create a dot file, and 2. I don't really want a UML
representation but a compact representation of program execution.

Maybe there is some other tool that I am not aware of which can create
this kind of trace. I use eclipse with pydev plugin on MacOS 10.3.9

Regards,
Svenn