List:       python-list
Subject:    PyQT and Eric
From:       "Daniele Trovato" <daniele.trovato () obtree ! com>
Date:       2003-04-16 6:13:09

Hi

I tried to install Eric, but it won't work and I don't no why.
I'm using SuSE 8.2 and I installed Python, PyQT and PyQT Develop,
QScintilla, SIP ..... packages from the SuSE distribution.
My problem is, when I'm trying to install Eric with the following command
"python install.py", the shell returns me an error: "Sorry, Please install
PyQT"  but I have PyQT already installed.
Does anybody now where the problem is or how i can solve the problem ?

Thanks for any help

Daniele