List:       python-ldap-dev
Subject:    Re: Autoconf problem [Was: patch to compile with OpenLDAP 2.0.7]
From:       David Leonard <david.leonard () dstc ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-11-22 14:08:49

if i recall correctly, just run 'automake'. it runs autoheader and autoconf
in the right order. you should run it just before building a release too.

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Konstantin Chuguev typed thusly:
> > I discovered that my config.h File ist empty.
> The problem has been here since I started using CVS version, i.e. a month ago.
> My auto* stuff ignores python-ldap/acconfig.h file for some reason and tries to
> produce python-ldap/Modules/config.h file from the corresponding config.h.in
> file, which is missing in CVS. Fortunately I kept the latest release version
> and I got the missing file from there. I'm attaching the file just in case. You

config.h.in is generated by autoheader. its all so... automatic!!

--
David Leonard                           David.Leonard@dstc.edu.au
DSTC                                    Room:78-632  Ph:+61 7 336 58358

Cassette tapes have an almost unlimited capacity for data.
  - Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference Guide (1983)