List:       python-ldap-dev
Subject:    FYI: python-ldap and web2ldap at OpenLDAP booth, OpenExpo 2008
From:       Michael_Ströder <michael () stroeder ! com>
Date:       2008-05-07 16:53:59

HI!

OpenLDAP will be presented by a team of volunteers (or simply me ;-)

   at OpenExpo 2008
   in Karlsruhe, Germany
   from Sunday, 2008-05-25
   until Monday, 2008-05-26 (or maybe longer)

   http://openexpo.de

Several deployment scenarios based on OpenLDAP will be demonstrated with
various LDAP clients.

I will also present web2ldap and answer questions about python-ldap too.
I'd be glad to meet members of the community personally there.

Ciao, Michael.

--
Michael Ströder
E-Mail: michael@stroeder.com