List:       python-ldap-dev
Subject:    In True Anticipation
From:       "mohammed salifu" <mohammedsalifu2 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-02 11:06:46

FROM: MOHAMMED SALIFU.
THIS IS A BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

ATTN: THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER/MANAGING DIRECTOR

I will like to begin by way of introduction, my name is MOHAMMED SALIFU. I am an \
officer with the MINISTRY OF MINERALS AND ENERGY RECOURSES, SOUTH AFRICA.

The purpose of this letter is to solicit your assistance in a matter of \
utmost-financial-interest, which would be of immense benefit to us upon completion.

The financial interest, which is valued at US$7.5 Million, represents a contract \
completion pay settlement for Mr. Brian Mason. Under the terms of the transfer of \
claims entitlement entered into between Mr. Brian Mason and the MINISTRY OF MINERALS \
AND ENERGY RECOURSES, SOUTH AFRICA [my employer], Mr. Brian Mason was scheduled to \
claim the balance of his entitlement in the amount mentioned above since July 2002. \
Since then, several attempts have been made without success to contact Mr. Mason or \
any of his close relatives in whose favor the cash value of his entitlement can be \
paid.

I am quite aware that you may feel completely taken back and unsure about what my \
intentions may be. Honestly, I must confess that my colleagues and I have being \
monitoring this account for six months now. And now that Mr. Mason still has not come \
forward to claim his entitlement, my colleague and I have decided to work together to \
get this achieved for our benefit since we are in the relevant departments, and \
familiar with the procedures of filing and claiming entitlements, we are confident \
that with your cooperation, the entitlement can be ours for good. Please we urge you \
to keep this matter very confidential as the MINISTRY OF MINERALS AND ENERGY \
RECOURSES, SOUTH AFRICA, still currently employs us.

I want to assure you that my colleague and I are in a position to make the payment of \
this entitlement possible, provided you are ready to meet with us, and give us very \
strong guarantee that our share will be secured, and that you will not take advantage \
of our position, since the cash value of the entitlement will be paid to a bank \
account directly under your control.

Please, be rest assured that there is absolutely nothing to worry about in view of \
this claim. It is perfectly safe with no risk involved, and it is not subject to any \
form of enquiring, since we will be handling the claim process directly in London on \
your behalf as I am currently undergoing a government sponsored course in Energy \
Recourses.

I do hope this proposal is acceptable to you, please acknowledge the receipt of this \
letter so that I can provide you with more clarification about the claim, and how we \
intend to make good deal beneficial to everyone involved. Please reach me at this \
private and confidential electronic medium.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. MOHAMMED SALIFU.