List:       python-idle-dev
Subject:    Re: [Idle-dev] The Future of Python
From:       Sean Felipe Wolfe <ether.joe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-05 21:18:03

> On Mar 2, 2014, at 8:53 PM, Tom M <letterrip@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Regarding her comments on games.
>
> Python is a non starter for mobile games (not available on most of the
> platforms in any reasonable manner)

There's a pygame for android project which works in a basic sort of
way. I think one or two games are out there on the android market as
well. I poked around with it a few years ago and it worked okay. I was
actually super excited to get involved and then other things came up.

http://pygame.renpy.org/changelog.html#pygame-subset-for-android-0-9-6