List:       python-email-sig
Subject:    [Email-SIG] quoted printable implementations
From:       alex () dailycandy ! com (Alex Burgel)
Date:       2004-12-03 19:11:53

Hi,

I need to encode some stuff as quoted-printable. There seems to be 3
implementations: the quopri module, binascii module, and email.quopriMIME.

Does anyone know why there are two version? Is there a recommended one?

I know the quopri and email.quopriMIME modules are implemented in python,
but I'm not sure about binascii, is that implemented in C?

Thanks.

--Alex