List:       python-distutils-sig
Subject:    [Distutils] Re: Python 3.7.4 MSI
From:       Steve Dower <steve.dower () python ! org>
Date:       2019-09-09 17:11:01

While this is technically true, your chances of getting it to work are
very slim.

If you have a need for an MSI, my best suggestion right now is to take
one of our distributions (the package at
https://www.nuget.org/packages/python is likely easiest) and use a tool
to generate one from that. We require additional maintainers if we are
going to maintain more distribution mechanisms.

If your organisation is running Windows 10, you can use SCCM to deploy
the Store package as well. Depending on your precise needs, that may be
an option too.

Cheers,
Steve