List:       python-distutils-sig
Subject:    [Distutils] Revision control plugin support for setuptools
From:       pje () telecommunity ! com (Phillip J !  Eby)
Date:       2006-03-29 22:27:49

I've just checked in support for revision control plugins in
setuptools.  This means that folks using any of the various revision
control systems out there other than CVS and SVN can now write a plugin for
setuptools to support automatically finding data and source files when
building packages and their source distributions.

Please see setuptools.txt in the source for documentation, and let me know
if you have any questions or problems.