List:       python-distutils-sig
Subject:    [Distutils] Developer Information from Seekford Solutions, Inc.
From:       Customer.Relations () SeekfordSolutions ! com (Seekford Solutions, Inc ! )
Date:       2004-03-16 2:44:02

Greeting from Seekford Solutions, Inc.,

I am sure you have to get your software development projects done on time and under \
budget. Don't we all? If you don?t use third-party components, it can be next to \
impossible. No one wants to reinvent the wheel, especially at a significantly higher \
cost and sacrificing your precious time. I personally like to spend time with my \
family and friends; developers need to have lives too.

Seekford Solutions, Inc. is a third party component developer that allows you easily \
integrate Internet communication functionality into your new and existing \
applications. With very few lines of code you can send and receive emails, upload and \
download files via HTTP and FTP, synchronize with atomic clocks for highly accurate \
time stamping and clock setting, communicate with news group servers, and even secure \
data with highly complex (easy to use though) algorithms for data hashing.

Lets not take up too much more of your time. Please check out our selection of .NET \
and ActiveX technologies at our website: http://www.SeekfordSolutions.com

Clients around the world using a large variety of programming languages currently use \
our controls, many Fortune 500 companies included. Our components are available from \
a number of major distributors and all products come with free e-mail technical \
support.

Thank you,

Customer relations
Seekford Solutions, Inc.
http://www.SeekfordSolutions.com
Tampa, FL

 If you do not want to receive communications from us, please just reply with REMOVE \
in the subject.