List:       python-distutils-sig
Subject:    [Distutils] Can it be? no paper-bag-over-head bugs?
From:       gward () python ! net (Greg Ward)
Date:       2000-07-04 14:14:10

What's this?

No bug reports for 0.9 except for the delay between the announcement and
the availability of downloadable files?  Oh yeah, and the regex problem
with the latest SRE code... but that's not my fault, honest.  ;-)

Guess everyone must have slept all weekend, 'cause I found at least one
itty-bitty teeny-tiny bug while putting together the release.  More on
that later.

        Greg

--
Greg Ward - just another Python hacker                  gward@python.net