List:       python-dev
Subject:    [Python-Dev] Re: 3.7.5rc1 release blocked (Re: 3.7.5rc1 cutoff ahead)
From:       Ned Deily <nad () python ! org>
Date:       2019-09-28 9:19:34

2019-09-28 Update: we are still awaiting resolution of some release blockers but I am \
hopeful we will be unblocked very shortly.  I have rescheduled the cutoff for \
3.7.5rc1 for this coming Monday (2019-09-30) and, assuming no showstopper problems \
are identified in the release candidate, 3.7.5 final will follow on 2019-10-14.

**Please note** that the next few weeks are **very** important ones for Python \
releases.  Besides 3.7.5, important code cutoffs and release candidate testing \
periods are coming up for 3.8.0, 3.5.8, and 2.7.17.  Please keep an eye out for \
release blockers, test failures, and any other issues that could affect the quality \
of releases and please open or update issues on b.p.o, adding **release blocker** \
priority as necessary to make sure the release managers are aware of them.  Thanks!

https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0537/
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0569/
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0478/
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/