List:       python-db-sig
Subject:    [DB-SIG] Fw: [Zope] Who is willing to write a new database adapter?
From:       mal () lemburg ! com (M ! -A !  Lemburg)
Date:       2001-03-30 12:36:17

"Dario Lopez-Kästen" wrote:

> I am fowarding this to the Python-DB Sig list from the Zope list, since it might \
> get more attention here :-).
> Cheers!
>
> /dario

You can use mxODBC to access Adabas from Python. There is also
a Zope database adaptor for it....

	http://www.lemburg.com/python/mxODBC.html

The database interface for the Open Source SAP DB (www.sapdb.de)
may also work with Adabas since they both have shared the same code
base (at least at some point in the past)...

	http://www.sap.com/solutions/technology/sapdb/

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg