List:       python-db-sig
Subject:    [DB-SIG] Help with informixdb
From:       raymondkelly () prodigy ! net (raymondkelly)
Date:       2000-03-02 3:12:34

Hi,

I have installed and built the informixdb module on HPUX 10.2 and I am
having some trouble relating the examples on the use of the module to
version 1.0 of the API. I have been using a GADFLY database to prove out
some concepts and I need to connect to a informix database.

I would greatly appreciate it, if someone could send me a snippet of
code showing a connection to an informix database, a sample SQL
statement would be a bonus. I am assuming that my GADFLY code should
work after I get connected to the informix database.

Thanks

Raymond