List:       python-db-sig
Subject:    [DB-SIG] Hey Girly Girl
From:       cindy () hotxxxmail ! com (cindy () hotxxxmail ! com)
Date:       1998-06-13 19:01:16

Hello Cuz
   Hey girly girl hows it going? I love CA and I love my new job. Remember no telling mom and Dk
about it they would kill me if they found out I was doing nude modeling over the net. Hey I showed
them your picture and they said that they would hire you. Anyway come look at my web page and
tell me what you think. The site is http://www.livesexplus.com go to models info you will love my
personal page. Tell me what you think of my name? Anyway gotta go and I will write you later give
me a call if you wanna come out.
Love Cinthy